My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 7 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 pm

After everyone was back to base Eric went to the medical bay and it was confirmed that his headwound was only a bruise.

(( Next day is size change day. Your characters will change size but not too much. By too much I mean that the character must be able to interact with a normal size character. ))

Eric woke up but something was off. He then figured out based on the fact that everything seemed bigger that he was but the size of a child now. "Curses! *sigh* well let's see how the others are doing". He said in a higher pitched than normal voice.

Hilda Awoke and immediately noticed the change. She estimated herself to be 3M and 34 cm tall. She looked at the rather small doorway. This might prove a problem.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 7 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  FLUFFY Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Kanzaki woke up in the med bay. He felt that his head was under the blanket. When he got his mind in gear he found out that he was only 1 and a half meter tall. " Whoa, I really feal like a kid again! " he commented and took his head away from the blanket. He saw that he was in the med bay. A doctor walked towards him. " Oh, you are awake! I see you got a bit smaller. Please do not sit up. Shall I get you breakfast? " he asked him. " Oh sure, what is todays breakfast anyway? " Kanzaki asked him.

(( Going to sleep, someone else can decide the breakfast, and it is VERY important that someone does it, 'couse it's the most important meal of the day. Bye-bee! ))
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Ghost woke up, finding himself taller now. Accalia on the other hand was the size of a puppy. Ghost raised an eyebrow at her an picked her up. He went out of his room and into the mess hall. "This is all beginning to seem more like some f***ed up dream" he muttered to himself as he checked what was for breakfast
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 pm

For breakfast there were biscuits with cheese, grapes and orange juice. Some people could not sit at the tables properly due to size changes.

Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Ghost grabbed a few grapes and biscuits, taking a seat at on an empty chair, carrying Accalia in his hand.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:12 am

" I don't know. I'll find out. Be right back! " the doctor said and went away. Some minutes later he came back with some biscuits and grapes, and a glass of orange juice. " Here is breakfast! " he said and handed the dish and glass over to Kanzaki. " ... ... ... this Is GOOD! " he yelled as always and burped. " Aaaaahhhhh. I feel much better now. Anyway, was the wound bad? " Kanzaki asked the doctor. " Not really, you just got shot. I've seen worse. " " Shot? I saw no bow or crossbow where I got hit. What do you mean with shot? " Kanzaki asked, puzzled at how someone could have shot him without a bow. " Eeeehhhh, it's kind of hard to explain, really. Ask someone else, I got to get back to helping the others. " the doctor said, and walked away.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 am

Hilda was stuck in the doorway of her room.

Eric was not strong enough to pull her free thanks to him being much smaller and her being much bigger than normal.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Ghost was very unabsorbed with everything that was going around him, eating his grapes while petting the now small accalia.

(( SKYRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!! I will be now VERY slow with replies ))
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"Hmmm, I wonder how the others are doing? There size must also have changed." Kanzaki wondered as he was lying down.

(( Yay! I'm the first one to post after Azriel said he was going to play Skyrim!))
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:13 pm

(( It has been too long ))

Eric had eventually managed to get other people to help him and they finally pulled Hilda through.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 am

Ghost ignored most of what was going on, just having some breakfast and petting his little companion (that sounded dirty XD)

(( And I thought I would be slow ))
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

((lol I kinda forgot about this))

Eric and Hilda finally arrived to have breakfast.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Eric and Hilda ate sitting together.

Afterwards both Hilda and Eric Put on their gear and went out to the city. The size differance meant that Eric was having a hard time keeping up with Hilda.
"*pant* I can't keep up slow down". Eric complained
"Very well". Hilda stopped and turned to face Eric who was just short of reaching her waist.
"I have an idea". Hilda said. Then she lifted Eric and carried him.
"A-ahh"! Eric yelped in surprise. Then he calmed down blushing under his armour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We need only five more sacrifices and then our dread lord will be complete. Go and look for weak people to take". A figure commanded

Several people went off into the city

((Your characters may run into 3-5 man bands of cultists they are armed with spears, clubs and knives and each group has a low level wizard/sorcerer with them.))
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Azriel decided to take a walk. He didn't have much on him, his weapons turned into small daggers and wearing just some casual clothes. A white shirt, black west and fine black pants with nice shoes. Accalia happily walked beside him, feeling like a puppy again and playfully nipped at his heels.

(( Happy new year everybody ))
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

((Happy new year to you too))
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7