My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 2 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Azriel Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Ghost had went directly to the base and to his room, going immediately to sleep. Accalia went to sleep beside his bed
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 2 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  NoaFuuma Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

((hey, my internet at home doesn't work anymore *is at school* and so I might not be here for a few days unless i can go on my friend's pc XD sorry guys, i hope it'll be fixed soon ^^))

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

(( Then we could progress for a while without you ok? ))
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Eric Woke up still a bit disraught. He looked at himself. Nothing seemed to have changed. But then looking out the window he saw the base being surrounded by water. He let out a sigh and got up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilda regained consciousness. Seeing that she was in a medical facility she stayed still. Knowing that moving might impede recovery.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 am

((sure ^^ i can get on the internet at school and tomorrow there's some technician from my internet provider coming so i hope he'll fix it XDD even though i'm not bored, i got drawings to finish and sims to play and pokémon... pokémon black is awesome! XDD (yes i'm being talkative, i couldn't talk to anyone online for 1 day. that's terrible)))

Noa had also gone to bed and then woke up, looking around. She decided to go for a walk so rubbing her eyes, she walked out of the base, only to fall into water. She yelped and climbed out quickly, soaking wet. "...Water... why did it have to be water?" she asked to no one in particular.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 am

(( Pokemon Gold > Pokemon Black imo ))

Eric heard Noa so he went and fetched her a towel.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 am

Ghost was awake and could clearly hear the sound of water. He got out of bed, Accalia still sleeping. He headed out the base and saw Noa soaked. He tried to, but failed miserably, bursting into laughter and leaning on the wall so that he wouldn't be rolling on the floor.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm

"Oh go fuck a goddamn sand-serpent, will you?!" Noa cursed at Ghost, glaring darkly as she dried herself with the towel Eric had brought. "And thanks." She told afore mentioned.

(true, i liked pokémon gold better but since my stepdad is such a goddamn kid the black is the only game i can play right now XDDD he played all of them, and he watches the episodes every day along with other cartoons... he's 44))

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Ghost couldn't stop laughing, now on rolling on the floor and gasping for breath.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Noa glared darker at him, Throwing the towel at him as he continued laughing. "Asshole! You fall in it!" She shouted at him.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm

"Nah, I'm good" Ghost said when he got his breath back, still chuckling as he stood up
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Noa scoffed, shaking her damp hair until it was dry. She then whined as she felt her fur poof up, making her fuzzy.

(in like 20 mins my class is done and I won't be here until tomorrow at the least so... see you all)

Noa went back to her room, crawling in her bed and falling asleep, intent to sleep the entire day and night.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Ghost burst into laughter yet again, trying to keep his balance. "Never have I woken up seeing something as funny as this" he said when he could breathe
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 pm

The scene of these two bantering was just enough to get Eric to stop sulking at least for now. he found a mini-harbour attatched to the base. There were rowing boats, sailboats and motorboats all available.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Kanzaki was sleeping. He then woke up and just like normally, he looked outside. " What the heck? What's with all the water? " he thought. He then walked outside his room and into the mess hall. He did not run into Peter this time. " How long have I been asleep? " he asked himself. When he got into the mess hall he smelled toast, eggs and tea (( sooo English! )). He took some of each and sat between the golem and gnome. " HIIII, there, did you see the water surrounding the base this morning? " he asked them, before relising that they were not there. " Wooww, I really overslept this time. " he thought to himself. He ate his breakfast and was going to go outside to the castle. He met Eric on the way. " Good morning Eric ! ".
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh hi Kanzaki. Want to explore the city by boat"? Eric offered.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

" Sure, but I havent swam in a long time. I would like a swimming exercise. " Kazaki replied to Eric.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

"Eh then you do that I am going somewhere on a boat". Eric said before getting on a motorboat.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm

" Okey doke then Eric. Bye! " Kazaki said to Eric and jumped into the water and began swimming. He saw some red fish- like creatures jumping and splashing around. He simply ignored themas they did not seem to be of any harm. When he got to the castle he walked around, looking for a fish market.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm

(( Going to sleep, bye-bee! ))
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 am

Even though Noa had been planning on sleeping all day, she woke up soon after, sighing and walking to where she could smell Azriel. "Done laughing?" she asked, straightening her fur.

((Internet's fixed 8D *super happy*))

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

"I think so" Ghost said, standing up, using the wall for support.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Noa nodded, looking out over the water streets. "Why did it have to be water?" She asked again, sighing.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Nothing better to wake you up then a splash of water" Ghost said with a chuckle. "And a hearty laugh"
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"Fuck you." Noa said, pouting. "It wasn't funny. For me at least." She said, though she couldn't hide a smirk at the thought of Ghost falling into the water.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next