My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

+3
Bergurh
FLUFFY
Admin Master Orks
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 26 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 am

"Oh, then never mind then" Ghost!Tenten said, nuzzling Noa!Kyu again and went back to sleep.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 26 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:53 pm

" AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY ARM!!!! " Kanzaki!Kuro screamed in pain. " ARGHHH!! ILL KILL YOU!!!! LITTLE PIECE OF !$(&%" " Kanzaki!Kuro screamed at the lizard. He then took up his wakisashi and chopped it. " HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU MISERABLE LITTLE !#$&%)(" " he screamed at it.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:01 pm

The Lizard on Kanzaki!Kuros arm had its head cloven in two and it was jolted back by the lightning. There was still a velociraptor attacking though.

Peter!Max Shouted Touch of Death!!! and touched the cut velociraptor with a glowing hand. All of its blood immediately exited the wound in a matter of seconds.

Eric!Deadeye Fired at the Komodo dragon next to Peter!Max Blowing its head up.

Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 pm

" YOOOUUU MOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOON!!!!! " Kanzaki!Kuro screamed at the lizard in a strange voice. He then threw his katana at it.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm

The sword plunged into the velociraptor. The reptile caught fire and burned to death painfully.

Peter!Max threw a dart at the final velociraptor, which surprisingly cut its head right off.

Later after having hauled the carcasses out they got paid in acid and metal casings by a rather impressed man.

"Does anyone have anything for these cuts"? Eric!Deadeye asked.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Suddently, Kanzaki!Kuros' armor glowed a faint yellow. " Whoa, wait right. Kuros' armor could heal him. " Kanzaki!Kuro said.A half minute later, Kanzaki!Kuros' arm was back in action. " Here, try this out. " Kanzaki!Kuro said and gave Eric!Deadeye his left bracer.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:27 pm

It took around 5 minutes for the cuts to heal as one bracer is much slower than a whole suit. Eric!Deadeye handed the bracer back after using it.

" Ah yes the healing suit enchant. Kuros Lord personally paid me a handsome sum of money to enchant his suit with a rare but very potent enchantment". Peter!Max said.

The group then went to find Noa!Kyu.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

(( not sure whether or not i can post anything soon. Bye-bee!! ))

Kanzaki!Kuro yawned.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 pm

"Hey" Ghost!Tenten exclaimed when he saw the group nearing, shifting in Noa!Kyu's cleavage.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Noa!Kyu smiled. "I got dog teeth and cat hair!" She called out to them.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Good work. We got acid and metal casings here." Peter!Max congratulated.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 pm

" Great! Now lets see what else we need to collect. " Kanzaki!Kuro said and looked at the checklist.

Star Leaves
Ammonia
Red Bricks
Undiluted Hydrochloric Acid
Rusted Iron Dust
Metal Casings
Pearls of Power
Human Milk
Rat Blood
Cat Hair
Dog Teeth
Cod Scales
Fruit Juice
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 pm

(( i'm playing sims so i'll be super slow XD))

Noa!Kyu nodded. "Rat blood is easily gotten, even though I'm a wolf now, I used to be a cat and rats are pretty good when you got nothing else to eat." She said.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"Seriously, HUMAN milk" Ghost!Tenten asked, his little eyebrow raised. "And what are those Pearls of Power" He then asked, more intrigued now.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"The pearls of power are a type of pearl that can store magic found in my universe. I know that human milk is absurd but all of my divinations regarding a potent enchant I know not what does pointed to it". Peter!Max explained.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:07 pm

"Well, while you guys find something, I'll go get some rats, maybe Ghost's cuteness can get us some human milk." She said, shrugging and walking away from them to one of the darker, more foul places there.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 pm

" So, ill get some red bricks and star leaves, it should be easy. " Kanzaki!Kuro said.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 pm

There was a rat there looking at her. It had not scurried away just yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric!Deadeye went to buy some fruit juice.

Peter!Max went to a building and tore out an iron support.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Noa!Kyu put Ghost!Tenten on the ground slowly as to not scare the rat away, using her crouching position to lunge at the rat, her arms forward to grab the rat's body.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:15 pm

She caught the rat however she might not notice someone sneaking up on her.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Ghost!Tenten looked back at the one that was behind them, looking up at him/her/it
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:18 pm

It was a dwarf with a pulled knife who was sneaking up on Noa!Kyu.

Peter!Max started powdering the iron support.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Ghost jumped up, still some of his original strength left in this new body, and bit the dwarf's hand as hard as he could.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Kanzaki!Kuro walked to a wall, searching for a red brick. " AHA! I found a red brick! " Kanzaki!Kuro thought and took out his wakisashi. He then stuck it in between it and the stone next to it. He then cut around it to loosen it. After that he took his katana too, and stuffed both his wakisashi and katana at each side of the brick. He then pushed both the swords at the brick. He then slowly pulled the brick out. " Aha, a red brick just lying around! Must be my lucky day! " he lied out loud.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm

"AAAHHH!!!!!!!" The dwarf screamed. She dropped his knife. She then shook the hand with Ghost!Tenten attactched as hard as she could to attempt to throw him off.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next