My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

+3
Bergurh
FLUFFY
Admin Master Orks
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 5 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Kanzaki sat down, starving after all the walking and strolling. He had almost forgot how hungry he was. Kanzaki sat down between a small gnome with flat, short hair and a green golem. " Hello there " Kanzaki said to the golem.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 5 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 pm

The golems voice came and it sounded like the grinding of rock and steel mixed with a thunderstorm. "Leave me be too food".

" Eh I wouldn't advise trying to go between him an his food just sayian." The Gnome remarked.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:05 pm

" I see " Kanzaki said. " Now, now. It is time to eat, isn't it? " Kanzaki said, feeling more and more pain in his stomach, crying out loud for food.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Ghost sat by some other people, his hood pulled down so his features were exposed. He didn't care when people looked at him curiously, frightfully or dis trustingly, he just sat down and ate his meal, not saying a thing.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"I´m Aerith. So, what do you think of this place? Do you know why we are all here?" he asked Oytugh.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

" Nah I'z just got ported here with no'clue like the rest o us sorry". He said sheepishly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( skipping to meeting )) (( Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0Tmydj29M ))

People gathered and at the head stood a figure. ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/White_Mage )

"Alright the meeting regarding strategy against the zealots has started. One speaker at a time please". The white robed woman spoke.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:06 am

"Yeah, I got one question" Ghost said, raising his hand slightly. "What makes you think we that we will help you, this is not our battle" He said, crossing his arms.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 am

" If you do then our chances of greater. This means morechaceof not being bothered by those zealots ever again. Ultimately though I cannot make you do something you do not want. So if you want to stay behind and not fight then you are perfectly allowed to."

(( I will go too sleep now ))

(( Edited ))
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"Those church people didn´t seem to be targeting me. However, we have gotten in trouble with them already and I´d rather not have to worry about them while trying to get out of here. I´m in, if I get a share of whatever loot comes out of this." Aerith said to the white robed figure.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"DIBS ON ANYTHING THAT IS DEMONIC AND/OR SHINY" Ghost said, raising his hand and his voice filled with enthusiasm.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 pm

" Wait so first you have no interest then you immediately jump at the oppurtunity?" Eric commented.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Solomon is mad but he has a more competent and reasonable second in command called Draigo. If Solomon were to be assassinated and Draigo to take over we might reason with them. However it is not certain. So we have 2 main options. 1. Fight them and defeat them which is more certain but involves more death. Or 2. assassinate Solomon and hope we can reason with Draigo." Archer summarised.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:06 pm

" I think that the second choice is better. But if we cannot reason with Draigo, we will have to think of something quickly " Kanzaki said.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

"I vote for the second option and volunteer for the job" Ghost said, seeming to find this plan more to his liking. "But somebody else will have to do the reasoning, I'm much batter with the assassination part"
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm

"Second option, definitely. Assassinating is what I´m good at. I don´t want to get into an open battle unless I have to." Aerith said.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

" Alright though I must mention that Solomons helmet allows him to see invivisble people if that was how you planned your attack. As for reasoning with Draigo I volunteer as I know the man. However I will need some bodyguards in case things turn ugly afterwards." Archer said

Eric Spoke Up. " I volunteer for bodyguard duty".
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:39 pm

" I am way better at assasinating then bodyguarding, so i shall be an assasin " Kanzaki said.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 pm

After it had been made clear that Ghost, Kanzaki and Aerith would assasinate Solomon and that Eric and Bob would guard Archer everyone was sent to get a nights rest. Except for the assasin squad, Kanzaki was given a knife and a shortbow with 5 arrows.

When night came the assassin squad was sent out.

(( Assassins will continue posting but the rest will do naught until the next day ))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Assasins came up to the church and noticed three sentries posted around it. There were several available buildings and alleyways close to the church.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:55 pm

"We should go and check out those alleys. No need for them to know we´re here until we kill Solomon" Aerith said to the others.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:56 pm

"Who said that whey would even notice" Ghost asked, drawing his dagger and twirling it once.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Kanzaki looked around, looking for something to help. Suddently, he got an idea. " Hey guys, you noticed that shuriken i made? I can also teleport behind any object within 30 meters from me. How about i teleport on the roof, try to go through a window, and try to find a way for you guys? " Kanzaki asked the others.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm

"If you hog all the fun, I'm taking your share of the loot" Ghost said, looking at Kanzanki with narrow eyes.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 pm

" Allright then! Ill find something out, or at least someone else in this group will " Kanzaki said to Ghost. Kanzaki lokked around, trying to find another way in.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:33 pm

The Church had plenty of windows. One of the nearby sentries had fallen asleep.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"I´ll take care of this." Aerith said. A wide gash suddenly opened across the sentry´s throat and Aerith stood behind him, catching him and lowering him gently to the ground. He then walked quietly towards the nearest window.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Sleeping quarters could be seen from the window which had unfortunately been closed.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next